Apply for Housing
When you have found your new home the next step is to start our easy application process:
1. Check Availability - Contact us with your preferred property name, unit and move-in date
2. Schedule a Visit - Contact us so we can meet you and your group personally at your new home
3. Submit Application Forms (no fee) - Get Application form and please answer all questions completely
5. Get Approval - Please allow 3-5 days as we check references, credit reports and previous landlords
6. Request a Lease - Confirm everyone has down payment money in hand and is ready to sign lease
7. Submit Signed Lease - Get Lease form for your property (some groups may need a custom lease form)
8. Submit Down Payment with Lease - Mail group's first month's rent plus deposit with signed lease.
9. Get Lease Confirmation - Your copy of the lease signed by the landlord will be emailed as confirmation.
Please note: UNITS CANNOT BE HELD and are not leased until everyone in the group completes all paperwork and has paid ALL down payments IN FULL.
Please select a contact person in your group to help submit leases and payments at the same time in one envelope rather than separately.
Be sure to include your anticipated move in date, as most leases are on a 12 month basis from Aug 1 thru July 31.
If you have a group with roommate preferences, be sure that each person completes and sends in a seperate Application and Parent Guarantee Form.
Apply early in the Spring Semester well before summer break as near-campus housing rents quickly and some have a waiting list!
No application fees of any kind so don't hesitate to apply now as early applications are given preference on our waiting list.
Scan and email or fax your completed forms to:
PO Box 1335
Morristown TN 37816-1335
423-586-1770 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Eastern time
Feel free to contact us with any questions as we are here to help you find better housing in Big Orange country!
Robert Holmes, Owner/Agent